BANKRUPTCY AND RESTRUCTURING
Financial restructuring and bankruptcy filings are complex initiatives that require a conflict-free trust and agency partner’s expert stewardship throughout the process. That’s why distressed companies and the top bankruptcy attorneys turn to CSC to assist with these transactions.
Through Delaware Trust Company, our wholly owned subsidiary and fully regulated financial institution, we provide bankruptcy and restructuring services across all stages of the transaction’s life cycle, including:
- Indenture trustee
- Loan and collateral agent
- Section 363 asset sale escrow agent
- Delaware statutory trustee for liquidating and litigation trusts
- Disbursing agent services
Our team of staff lawyers draw on decades of experience to understand the nuances of your transaction and implement the solution that is right for you. We are renowned in the industry for advocating on noteholders’ behalf during bankruptcy proceedings and out-of-court restructurings.
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE
- Recognized world class service quality
- Experience with some of the most complex, multijurisdictional bankruptcies in recent history
- Well capitalized to meet the majority of indenture capital and surplus requirements
- Truly independent; we’re not affiliated with any lending institutions