Whether it be fund managers creating financing vehicles, capital markets issuers securitizing assets, or corporations expanding internationally, CSC is the provider of choice for independent director services. Our highly qualified and professional directors bring in-depth knowledge and practical experience to support our clients and help them achieve their business goals.
Real estate, structured finance, and securitizations in the United States require an experienced independent director to ensure a successful and timely closing. With over 12,000 active appointments, CSC is the leading provider of independent directors for investors, corporations, and their advisors, and is recognized and recommended by established market participants, including lenders and rating agencies.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Independent directors for bankruptcy remote entities and other SPVs
- Independent directors for distressed companies in both pre-bankruptcy and restructuring situations
- Springing member services for limited liability companies
- Non-executive directors for subsidiary SPVs within funds or corporate structures
CSC's tenured team of legal and financial professionals offers enhanced director oversight by reviewing your entity documents to precisely define the role of the independent director. Our directors fulfill all duties and responsibilities throughout the life of the partnership, even in unexpected circumstances. We stand out in the marketplace as a partner that is truly free from conflicts of interest, unaffiliated with any financial institution or advisory firm.
As the European regulatory environment continues to evolve, investors are demanding increased oversight of the structures in which they participate. CSC is a leading provider of director services, offering a selection of individuals with significant real-world experience across multiple sectors, including banking, real estate, and investment management. These seasoned individuals bring value to both regulated and non-regulated boards, covering the full spectrum of asset classes and corporate structures.
Our comprehensive director services include:
- Orphan SPVs
- Subsidiary SPVs within funds or corporate structures
- Real estate owning companies
- Holding companies
- Regulated funds
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE
- Nationally recognized provider of independent director services
- Exceptional service quality in every interaction
- Conflict-free, privately held, independent company for more than 120 years
Our specialists are ready to answer any questions you might have.