Whether an asset manager is launching a new fund, considering outsourcing for the first time or contemplating an alternative to their current service provider, CSC helps some of the most complex fund managers across the globe meet their regulatory and investor requirements. We have relationships with more than 60% of the top 100 global alternative asset managers, providing best-in-class solutions to clients of every size across fund types, jurisdictions, and corporate and partnership structures.
Our experienced teams go above and beyond to support our client's needs, enabling them to focus on key tasks such as fundraising and capital investing. At CSC we support funds in all major financial centers—including, but not limited to, Delaware, Ireland, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, U.K., Singapore, Hong Kong, Cayman, Bermuda and BVI.
We provide a comprehensive suite of services*, including:
- Entity setup
- Fund document review
- Client and investor portal setup
- Investor portal (CSC ViewPoint™)
- AML and KYC
- Investor relations
- Portfolio accounting and valuation updates
- Management fee calculations
- Waterfalls and carried interest calculations
- Capital calls and distributions
- Financial statement preparation
- Capital account statement preparation
- Audit support
- Accounting reports and investor allocations
- Partnership representative services
- FATCA and CRS
- Forms such as K-1, PFIC, and G-Tax
- SPV accounting
- Corporate secretarial services
- General partner support
- Management company support
- Administration and compliance support
- Deal execution support
*Services may vary based on fund structure, domicile, and client requirements.
Successful completion of our annual SOC 1, Type 2 Audit Examination exemplifies CSC's commitment to providing security compliance and operational excellence to clients.
What makes us unique
A privately held institution 120+ years old
Stability and continuity that manage to the long term
Unrivaled service quality
World-class service ranking
One team delivering multi-jurisdiction solutions across the U.S., Europe, and APAC
Best-in-class technology purpose built for private capital
Industry-leading investor and accounting portals
Fund Administration Outsourcing
A guide to evaluating the options and making the right decision.
Our specialists are ready to answer any questions you might have.
All fields marked with * are required.