IRISH LIMITED PARTNERSHIP RESOURCES
Ireland’s flagship partnership structure, the ILP, is for fund managers seeking solutions in private equity, credit, real assets, and other private and alternative fund strategies. Bringing considerable benefits to the alternative fund industry, the structure offers flexibility, transferability, and protection.
CSC can help
Our professionals in Ireland can help with fund administration, depositary, SPV, and third-party AIFM appointments.
The following resources, featuring CSC executives and industry professionals, can help answer some of your questions.
- Blog: “High Hopes for Ireland’s New ILP: What You Need to Know," by Lynda Kenny, head of compliance and risk at CSC
- Article: “Enhancing Efficiency and Time-to-Market,” by Paul Whelan and Liam McHugh, managing directors at CSC
- Webinar: “A New European Structure: Ireland’s Investment Limited Partnership,” hosted by CSC
- Webinar: “Investment Limited Partnerships—Ireland as Domicile of Choice,” hosted by Mason Hayes & Curran Lawyers, featuring Paul Whelan, managing director at CSC
- Fact Sheet: “Irish Limited Partnership,” by CSC